[Dailydrool] Calendar

Vi Osborne imvi at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 13:41:29 PDT 2022

I thought I'd post this here again in case anyone is interested and forgot to order. This is the old Daily Drool calendar that was dropped for a while.  Basset Rescue Crew of the SE picked it up and does a great job with it . . .  $30 gets you a calendar (includes shipping) and 2 dates to show off your bassets.  They arrive before Christmas . . . Remember when it was hard to get a date? Right now there's quite a few dates open.
So let’s help Kim make this a success.
Order your calendar before August 26.

Time is running out to order the Drool Basset A Day calendar! $30 includes shipping and gets you 2 dates to show off your hound(s)! Deadline is August 26th. Don't miss out on this great Drool tradition Never done it before? So easy to do and you will enjoy it every day for a whole year!
Please follow these simple steps to participate in the basset-a-day calendar!
1. Go to www.barcsebasset-a-daycalendar.org
2. Choose your first date
3. Complete the owner info
4. Make payment - it will then take you to the 2nd date
5. Reserve your 2nd date
6. Complete the info and you are done.
Thanks for your support.Please complete your date selection and order by August 26th.