[Dailydrool] Calendar

kim bouchey kbouchey at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 24 11:19:25 PDT 2022

I just wanted to thank everyone for their support of the basset-a-day calendar. There are still a few dates left if you want to participate but Friday at midnight is the deadline. Also, if any rescues out there have a few forever senior hounds that they would like in the calendar, please email them to me at barcesmail at gmail.com. Just include the rescue, the pup's name, and a cute caption.
Thanks, Kim Bouchey BaRCSE President Adoption Coordinator