[Dailydrool] $5 Friday for September

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Sun Aug 28 09:35:12 PDT 2022

Our Debbies Dawgs $5 Friday rescue for September is Utah  Friends of Bassets with over
30 seniors.   $5 Friday is this coming Friday, September 2nd  so please donate ahead of the
Labor Day holiday so you don’t involved in your celebration and forget!   Our PayPal is
debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com> or you can send a check made out to Debbies Dawgs to Marci
Thomas, 3906 W Vasconia St.  Tampa FL  33629    Marci is our treasurer and the person
who helped us get our 501c3 status!    We appreciate any and all donations, no amount
is too small!  Debbies Dawgs has grown to the point where we do make a big difference,
raising an average of just over $5k every month!

Thanks so much,

Donna, drool fueling occasionally these days for a notabasset granddog
forever missing Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie all atb