[Dailydrool] joining the Drool

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 12:42:27 PST 2022

I have no idea when I joined. I think I joined and quit and re-joined but
maybe I am confusing it with the BHCA or the BSCA or God only knows what
else.
I know I belonged by the time the boys were born and that was 2005. I have
been a member since then and before that as well.
I made enduring friends with a number of people, some of whom have gone to
the bridge to see their hounds.I miss all of them, hounds and people alike.
I am 76 now and Mr Biskit is 78 and he says ML is our last Basset. He has
said that after we lose each Basset, but this time I think maybe he means
it. We'll see. I can no longer imagine my life without two dogs, at least
one long and low and the other big and black...
MomPerson to Merta Lou and Doc currently.
(Tip of the hat to Debbie Winchester and Riche Churchill, who I miss each
day)