[Dailydrool] Joining

kmwlaw at cox.net kmwlaw at cox.net
Sat Feb 5 16:31:03 PST 2022

What a great thread!  It's such fun to read about when everyone joined the
Drool and to reminisce about those that have left us, but from whom we
learned so much!  I don't remember when I joined - I think it was sometime
in the late 1990s, as I have a wonderful pin made by the very talented Nancy
Gallagher of my first basset, Moose, who left for the Bridge in 2002.  I
also have three volumes of the very funny Nick's Adventures, the delightful
"You Had Me at Ahroo," and the incomparable "Brudder Elwood Here - Keep'n da
Eyeball on That Elder Clara!" - I'm going to enjoy them all again! And then
there are the terrific stories - so many Brudder Elwood and Elder Clara
adventures, Annie and the turkey (that one makes me laugh every year!), the
Pacific Basset Feet (still have the bandanas from my second basset,
Twinkletoes who left in 2013), and some of the imaginary trips our hounds
enjoyed.  I promise to write more often too, as I dutifully read, but seldom
post (and I actively avoid FB).  I'm recently retired, so I'll have no
excuse not to share Tallulah's antics with the group.  Thank you all for
some wonderful memories, great advice, and cherished friendships!  Slurps!
Kathy Wilson, Tallulah, and Tucker the Dalmatian, with Moose, Twinkletoes,
and Hooter the harrier all ATB with my Peter