[Dailydrool] Memories

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Feb 15 18:25:50 PST 2022

I just finished reading Douglas(what a great name) Paul's post and it did bring back memories, memories which my wife I would not have had.  I looked around my computer room and saw them many items I acquired from the DD auction site.  There are probably around 200 or more items that I got from the auction.  At that time both my wife and I worked and I got home before her.  For me that worked out fine as the packages came by mail and I got home before she did.  That way I could open them and put them in my room with out her knowing it.  If she questioned me, I would say "oh! that item has been here for some time" and that would silence her most of the time.  I hate to admit it, but I have really run out of room for more items.  The other problem is that we are both retired and it is a lot more difficult for me to sneak them in, though I do manage to do it sometimes.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp