[Dailydrool] Naked basset bathing

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:50:28 PST 2022

Oh Val… your post had me laughing! But yes a walk-in shower and the handheld showerhead are fantastic! I am fortunate that our shower has glass doors I can slide closed to contain my victims. Which allows me at times to bring more than one victim. I haven’t quite made it to the naked part yet… I keep a T-shirt and shorts on.
One thing that I think makes it even easier is a glove. Just a cotton glove. Put the glove on, wet it and then put the soap on the glove. Keeps the soap from going right down the drain. And the glove works nicely for washing armpits and such. Theirs, not my own…

Angelika
Sent from my iPhone