[Dailydrool] More Trickery

Cathy Brown idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 13:38:06 PST 2022

Our little little wire haired dachshund, Fritz, learned many tricky lessons from Lucy Lou the Wild Wonder Girl basset. He still heads to the back door pretending to need to go out, then quickly runs to the treat cupboard when we stand up to let him out. If we don’t fall for that, he will actually go out and walk around the patio table before asking to come in. If we go out to watch him, he will walk out onto the grass and pump his tail a couple of times while squatting. If we get up and head to the kitchen for anything he will run around our legs and try to herd us to the cookies. Sometimes he actually gets one.
Cathy Brown
Mom to Lucy Lou atb
And da Fritz
idigdoxies at yahoo.com