[Dailydrool] Tricky Girls

Menzie Chase menziechase at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 15:56:03 PST 2022

Bev it’s funny you should post this. I have only recently decided that
Harley, my female, is absolutely behaving deliberately when she
occasionally dances up to Hector to convince him to get down off whatever
spot it is she currently wants. He always wants to wrestle and bounce and
bark more than she.  So if she wags and playbows and dances, he will jump
down so! excited! that she is actually offering to play with him. She plays
for 15 seconds then jumps up into the spot he vacated. And he looks
confused and a little sad every time. :(--
Menzie Chase