[Dailydrool] Memories

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue Jan 25 18:45:47 PST 2022

Today I was going through things I had saved from old Daily Drools.  It is amazing that I had things going back about 19 years.  Amazing how time flies.  Most of the things were about goings to the bridge and other such items along with other poems and other goodies.  Back then the drool  would generally run anywhere from 9 to 15 pages almost daily.  I had to invest in a printer to print them off as reading from the screen was hard on my eyes. Those  drools brought me such pleasure.  I truly miss this.  I feel Facebook has  ruined the old drool.  I have met so many nice people and that part is now gone.  Back then no one was interested in  hacking into  me like with  Facebook and we were a close compact group people interested in basset hounds.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp