[Dailydrool] Measuring water intake with 2 hounds

Julie Canny julie.a.canny at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 16:47:37 PST 2022

Mulligan has Cushings AND Diabetes Insipidus.  Her Cushings seems to be in control. We have to measure her 24 hour water intake for several days before we can start her drops for the Diabetes. We have a huge water bowl that we call the “kiddy pool”.  Both hounds love their water. My husband is convinced that they each drink half.  So, we’ll be separating the bowls and hounds so they can drink separately. Any hints?

Sent from my iPad