[Dailydrool] Chomper

bassethound98 at aol.com bassethound98 at aol.com
Sun Jan 30 09:01:29 PST 2022

Thank you Chomper for your delightful monologue about your back.  You got zapped, then went zoom zip and zooming around like you did a couple of years ago.  Your commentary brought back so many happy memories of the Old Daily Drool, sharing in laughter, tears and the crazy antics of all the bassets.  Have been a member for over 26 years and still have the quilt that I purchased of Caruso.  Ahrooo's and Slobber to all those in need.  The fur babies have moved to the Rainbow Bridge, but no one can erase the memories of their existence.  Snoopy is watching you Chomper, from that magic telescope.
Barbara with Willow, Baxter, Sam, Bedushka, Stinky aka Eloise, Trixie, Ruffy and Cleo all ATB. Always in my heart.