[Dailydrool] Memories

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 04:08:46 PST 2022

OBoy I am so essited! I got up this morning an whimpered and whined until
SHE woke up I mean it was almost after FIVE she is just a slug I want you
to know really after FIVE! And we ate and then she turn on the letter
machine and then she got all essited and say hey look at this all this
stuff for the DROOL like the ole days you know?
And SHE bouncin around which not good for a ole lady with a formerly busted
leg and one arm which not work too well with some ritis in it or something
but secretly it was good to see her so happy.
So keep up the good work you guys and we can get the old Drool runnin again.
Merta Lou Intrepid Girl Basset Reporter with nowhere to send stuff to.