[Dailydrool] idiots and fireworks!

Terry Pettett tmpettett at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 4 19:37:28 PDT 2022

SO today makes the second night we have watched our poor Barney get super stress because some idiots next door had to just light off fireworks of the professional type for hours! We tried the Benadryl and a blanket but he is just totally out of control drooling ,panting and shaking! What do others use to calm their bassets down? Next year I will either go else ware or get something to just knock Barney out! We know it's the 4th but come on people, these type of fire works should not be sold to the public!Terry Pettett