[Dailydrool] Fireworks

jjcsandrcs at aol.com jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Tue Jul 5 13:14:29 PDT 2022

This fireworks thing has been a big issue for us for twelve years, Our Buster who went to the Bridge two months ago, was anxiety prone.  Nothing helped. We finally put him on trazadone nightly because we have frequent thunderstorms here in central NC and because he got to the point where every loud noise scared him.  He also was wakeful at night.  Some folks have success with Thundershirts but they're expensive and don't fit deep chested Bassets that well.  Our other Basset never had a problem with noise, so it must be an individual thing.  RIP Ellie and Buster. 5/05/22 and 6/15/22----Jean Sankey