[Dailydrool] Lack of postings.

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 18:56:56 PDT 2022

Yes, it is a while since I posted anything.  It is hard to believe it is almost 3 1/2 that Blanca has been here.  Time does fly.  She will be 6 this August and she has started to slow down a bit,  We still take some decent walks when the weather is nice.  We often take a nice 8 to 9 block walk.  Granted it takes a while, about an hour or more, but with her nose, need I say more.  Her favorite thing is to just lay outside in the warm sun.  It seems that as all of us age, our lives become less and less exciting, not  like they were years ago.  While thinking about what to write, it came to me that one person who used to contribute  a lot was Dale Rutz.  I have not seen anything about how Samantha Jane and Chomper are doing.  I hope they all are doing well.
 I remember when I first got Blanca, we would get up at 5am for our first walk and would take a nice long walk in the park and watch the sun rise.  Now we are lucky to get out by 6am, and out walks are not as long then.  I will make an attempt at posting more often, but writing has always been a problem with me.  When in school, I usually bombed out on essay question tests as I was never verbose enough for my instructors.  Maybe with summer coming and waddles happening, there will be more postings by others.
Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp