[Dailydrool] Samantha Jane Reporting

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 13 15:52:41 PDT 2022

Hello it's Samantha Jane,
yes, yes, we see drools.  We have been quite busy around here ... ever since the clueless momPerson retired last September there have been trips and there have been paintings and there has been an exhibition (yes, she exhibited on this spring) and now I am in stitches.  Literally.  Yes, it's true, she dragged me down to the vetspital and they put me under and carved out all my sarcomas cell carcinomas of which I had like half a dozen this time of various sizes and locations ... basically I have skin cancer and have to get the lesions carved off every 8 months or so ... it's a drag.  I get the stitches out tomorrow.
Sorry for all the hounds who went to the bridge ... Ellie, momPerson cried when she heard about your brother ... keep on kicking girl, you gotta take care of the mama!
Chomper is a pill.  As always.  he is very bossy but he's very cute so he can get away with it.  Natalie graduated from UC Santa Cruz ... double major ... Chemistry and bio.  Off to Europe for the summer and then U of Washington to start her PhD in August.  Gonna miss that girl, who's gonna dog sit now when they travel, thats what I want to know.
Goodbye from Samantha who will try to write more.  Sorry it's been so long.