[Dailydrool] Testing Drool

Nancy Gallagher nrgallagher at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 06:03:30 PDT 2022

Hello all - I am still out here although having trouble receiving the digest. Thank you all for the lovely cards and words about our Meaty. We have his ashes back and it might sound strange, but we are spreading them in the vegetable garden. We had to secure the garden with a fence and lock because he would always sneak in and eat all the veggies. It was his favorite place in the yard. He still managed to get his share of zucchini even with the fence. He’d get by the fence somehow, eat his fill, and then wouldn’t be able to get out and need to be rescued. That was Meaty!

Nancy
Sent from my iPad