[Dailydrool] Rainbow Bridge ala Dale Rutz

jjcsandrcs at aol.com jjcsandrcs at aol.com
Thu Jun 16 16:09:54 PDT 2022

Hey Everyone--just wanted to compliment  Dale Rutz on the story she wrote about the Rainbow Bridge where her Snoopy helped our Ellie and Buster find each other and settle in.It brought tears to my eyes and a big smile and even moved my husband to laugh about Ellie getting a new hat !!Thank you Dale and other Droolers for making the effort to keep the Drool going. It's kindness like this that can be so comforting.---Jean Sankey, Mom of Bassets--Ellie, Buster, Burford, Agnes, Susie and Sunshine, all atb. [over 54 years]