[Dailydrool] Calendar

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sat Jun 25 18:49:22 PDT 2022

Looks like there is going to be a 2023 Basset-A-Day calendar.  I am looking forward to it. It s such a nice calendar.
 I do not know if some of your dogs behave as weird as Blanca.  Whenever she pees or poops, she has to go and smell the stuff for  some reason.  I wonder if she is making sure it is hers.  It seems the longer I have her the more idiosyncrasies she gets.  I suppose she is just developing her unique personality.  So  often when I walk her, one would think she is a bloodhound with  the way she has her nose to  the  ground and sniffs.  It is just like a cartoon bloodhound.
Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp