[Dailydrool] Digest

Kenneth Miller klmiller at rev.net
Thu Jun 16 13:16:55 PDT 2022

All
Healing drool being slung for all those both basset and slaves in need.

As I reported, I have been getting the digests all along, but the latest of this missing digests for folks has created traffic on the list, which is absolutely great!

It is so fun to see names and hound names again.

I’ve been basset less since November of 2016, when my Bosley had to fly off to the bridge.

My back is in such poor shape now, I honestly don’t know if I will be able to have a hound again. I am sad because of that.

I’d really like to have a bonded pair, so they can help entertain (and scheme) with each other. I hope to retire in a few years, and hopefully have the money to afford the hounds.

Even though I have nothing to add, I love to read! Please keep up the posts.

Best
Ken and Beth Miller
with Bosley and Edsel at the Bridge