[Dailydrool] me too

Val Brewer vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 22:34:48 PST 2022

I also have one that goes out to pee between 3 and 4 every night—our oldest, Mila, who is maybe about 12 years old. Usually she is the only one asking to go out, but if she wakes up the other two, they may decide to join her for an outing and then it is about a half hour before Ican get all three back inside and settled down again back to sleep. after that they are good until morning. Mila has really only started doing this this year, so I’ve just been attributing it to age and taking an “oh well” attitude about it.