[Dailydrool] lipomas

Carol Yokum racetrcker at aol.com
Tue Mar 8 10:18:08 PST 2022

Dino, who turned 10 last month, has several lumps on his body that we are keeping an eye on and the vet checks them when we go in which is very often for a couple of reason (constant ear infections and problems with a cyst in one paw).   Today one of them, about 2 1/2 inches big, is feeling very warm to the touch.   I have never noticed this before and wonder if anyone else owned by a basset has had this happen.  He needs to go to the vet again in about a week and a half to have his ears checked and I'm wondering if he needs to go in sooner to have the vet check the warm lipoma.