[Dailydrool] Bouncing emails and such

sharon hall sharon.hall5 at icloud.com
Sun Mar 27 22:38:24 PDT 2022

I’ve been having problems getting the Drool also.  I talked with Angelika, who asked me to give it a week or so to see if it would get straightened out.  I changed my email address, thinking it was a gmail issue, but I don’t seem to be getting drools on my new address, either.  I’m hoping this one will go through.  I also got the dreaded too many bounces message someone else was worried about.  Just to let everyone know the problem is out there, and I know the list owners are doing what they can to get it fixed.

Sent from my iPad