[Dailydrool] Bouncing digests

Angelika angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 29 19:09:08 PDT 2022

Folks continue to receive an email telling them that they’re being dropped off the list and to resubscribe. The issue appears to be with the servers and emails bouncing. Check your spam and junk folders to see if the digests might be there. At the bottom of this post I will put the link for the archives so that you can catch up and keep up that way for now if you aren’t receiving the digests. Melissa who handles subscriptions, has recently had surgery and is now recovering from some post surgical complications so she really can’t deal with everything right now. I’m going to be off for a few days myself. If If by next week you are still having problems please send me an email and hopefully we can get this straightened out.

archives:

http://lists.dailydrool.org/pipermail/dailydrool-dailydrool.org/

Angelikabrn at hotmail.com

Angelika