[Dailydrool] Fixed my email problem

sharon hall sharon.hall5 at icloud.com
Wed Mar 30 13:17:38 PDT 2022

Hi,
Just so others will know how they might be able to take care of the bouncing Drool problem themselves..I got on my member’s page, and changed from my old gmail address to an iCloud address.  The drools emailed to the gmail address had just disappeared..not in spam, not in junk, not anywhere.  I found the first Drool to the new iCloud address in the spam folder, told the program to move it to the inbox, and today the Drool came through to the iCloud account inbox!
Sharon Hall