[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Tue May 10 17:35:35 PDT 2022

 Today a strange thing happened while I was walking Blanca this morning.  While we were walking we stopped by the police.  I didn't know what was going on.  Did they want to see if she had her tags on or was it something I did?  Well two officers got out of the car and asked if they could pet her.  The on said that she was the most beautiful dog they had see that day.  They spent a good 5 minutes petting her and holding her ears.  Of course she enjoyed the attention and I felt relieved that that is all they wanted.

Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktopp