[Dailydrool] June $5 Friday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Fri May 27 18:38:59 PDT 2022

Our rescue for June $5 Friday is Basset Hound Rescue of Georgia with about 13 seniors in their care.

The PayPal for $5 Friday donations is debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com>   Please send as a friend since you’re not receiving goods or services for your donation!  This will avoid fees and give the rescue all of your donation

The mailing address for checks is Debbie’s Dawgs c/o Marci Thomas, 3906 W Vasconia St.  Tampa FL  33629

Last month we raised over $4600 for Helping Hands BR in TX and MidAtlantic BHR in NJ - a big help to 2 smaller rescues!

Prices are going up for vet care, dog food and other needs so any donation of any size is appreciated . . . if you’ve never donated to Debbie’s Dawgs before, it’s a great way to make your donation count!

Be safe out there for those heading out on vacations with schools letting out!

Donna, drool fueler for no hounds right now but forever missing Chuck, Bob, Dudley, Pauline, Elmo, Gracie, Bosley, Sunny, YaYa and Maggie