[Dailydrool] Howliday cards

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:23:49 PDT 2022

This time with Kacy‘s post lol

Sorry I've been silent over here, I haven't received a digest since May and have been unsuccessful in getting them to start back up. So I remind myself to check the archives but not as frequently as I'd like.

I hope everyone is doing well. I cannot believe it's already mid-September! Start thinking howliday card photos, I will be aiming to do sign-ups from mid-Oct to mid-Nov so I can get lists out by Thanksgiving-ish.

I'll post more in the coming month, but for now look through your 2022 hound pics, get nostalgic with your favorite old photos or plan a fall photo shoot. Hopefully we will have another great turnout of beautiful houndy cards to grace out mailboxes and walls.

Happy fall y'all.
Kacy with Buford
Your 2022 Howliday Elves

greenlikethecolor at gmail.com<mailto:greenlikethecolor at gmail.com>