[Dailydrool] Roundup

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 17:42:10 PDT 2008

Subject: Roundup

I would not use Roundup on an area where there were going to be pets or
children, but thousands of people do, I suppose. I read labels and they
scare the heck out me. I know you have to let it dry. I have dogs that
"graze"-- I don't want them eating that....uh..stuff. I wish I could use it
without worrying: my entire backyard is a dandelion haven.

It is small comfort but I know that if Zelda's cancer is connected to
environmental carcinogens, I didn't put them in the yard.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis, Mitchell, Zelda and Cooper