[Dailydrool] Roundup

Cblatz Cblatz at zoominternet.net
Mon Apr 14 05:31:59 PDT 2008

I haven't let my husband use any pesticides/herbicides/fertilizers for years.  The poor man dug dandelions out of the yard by hand.  I would just pick the yellow flower heads off and so they didn't spread.

My Husband did use spot things like Roundup in the front yard, on days when there was no wind.  But the dogs were never in the front.

Dogs sweat through the pads in their feet.  So to my way of thinking if it is a way out, it is also a way in.  And since I have Dachshunds, too, all my dogs are just way to low to the ground to be putting chemicals everywhere.   I also clean with vinegar.

Cathy