[Dailydrool] PBF

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 14 17:02:06 PDT 2008

I burst out giggling at my office today when I opened up Pretty Boy Floyd's newest picture!  I loved it!  I think Pretty Boy Floyd is one of the cutest basset hounds ever made!  He takes the greatest photos!  And now . . . we have his cute, chubby tootsies all poised in the air delicately!

I tried to make this picture as the background on my computer, but it got fuzzy.

Candy Dusek
Maggie Mae (I thought I was the cutest basset hound, Mama?)
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/166615