[Dailydrool] Hi paw to Melissa and Alex!!!

Sherrilyn panama_jacques at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 17:28:44 PDT 2008

Woo hoo!!!!!!  The Drools are rolling into the old yahoo inbox now!!  Thanks for your work to find a solution to the problem!  You guys rock!!!!!

OMG...that picture of Floyd was a hoot!  I hope the photographer allows you to use it for something for rescue.  That's going to be a DD classic!

We were sad to read about Eeyore's trip to the bridge, especially when she was so close to coming home.  Our thought are with all at Droolassic Park.

Only 4 days until I hop on a plane out of Bogota, and only 12 days until BOARDWADDLE!!!!  I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has anybody ever taken the Cape May-Lewes Ferry?  I'm considering going that route either on the way to or on the way back from BW.  (My home base is going to be a friend's house near Annapolis.)  I can understand making reservations in the summer months, but do I really need to do it in April? I can't predict what time I'm going to be going thru there.  Any hints or tips would be greatly appreciated.

NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP NO RAIN STOMP!!!!!

Sherrilyn