[Dailydrool] Revenge

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 11:23:05 PDT 2008

Hi, Maggie here. The slaves is busy cleaning up a mess. I gots me some
revenge on them. Long stowy short, the 2 leggered kids are on vacashion this
weeks and they had to do a quick errand.  Mommy says oh no cwates needed,
but I neber go in one cause I am a big gurl. Anyhow, the youngest 2 legger
left out a pack of sugar free gum on the coffee table. Well, the slaves came
homes to find that the gum was gone agains (foster the other 2 times) and so
we wuz made to pukes again.  I, being the best gurl eber, don't eat the gum,
but Mommy makes me puke anywayz. So, bring on the perozide and the salt and
yack, yack, yack (that's the sound of the three of us).  ANyhowz, Mommy
really  mad, like her headz gonna explode or somefin. So, she goes inside to
get more cleanings suppwies and the 2 leggers ratted me out. THey wuz
screaming, Maggie rolled in PUKE!  SO, me gots my revenge on them for making
me puke. Now, I smells sooo good, but Mommy is frettinin me with a baths. Me
gots to go hide.  She gots out a cloth and some shampoo and rubbed it on me
to get offs the chunky stuff, nows she saying me is getting a bath so me has
gots to go hide!  Now, Mommy's hollering somefin about leaving for work in
an hour and a babysitter comin ober.  Anyways, it was the little brother who
ates all the gum. Mommy, Her is so mad, me is going to hide now. Bye, bye.
Bark at ya later,
Maggie Mae LaRock