[Dailydrool] Slave training

sally king sally.king at nqe.com
Tue Apr 15 11:10:57 PDT 2008

Oh no, I just realised Clara's been training me again.
Every morning I get up, give them their breakfast and bathroom break, then go back to bed with two large mugs of tea. Dating from a time before teabags I always leave around 1/2 inch of tea in the cups.
I get up and go to the bathroom and Clara was jumping up on my bed to reach the cups on the tall chest and snuffle down the contents.
Once or twice (probably when she heard me coming back), she knocked the cups over and the tea went all over the place. So I started leaving them on a lower chest - and they still got knocked over.
So now, I leave the tray on the floor in the hall and she enjoys her monring cuppa while I shower.

Am I trained or what?

Sally, slave to Rolph and Clara

This email has been scanned for viruses and other threats
using Newsquest's Ironport email filters

This e-mail, including any attachment, is private and
confidential.
It should not be read, copied, disclosed or otherwise used by
any person other than the intended recipient(s).
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender immediately.
Newsquest reserves the right to monitor e-mails in
accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business
Practice)
(Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Newsquest Limited.
Registered in England, number 3105111 .  Registered office:
58 Church Street, Weybridge, Surrey KT13 8DP