[Dailydrool] Mona Gets A Brother

Monique Tecson moenizzle at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 11:07:58 PDT 2008

Dis be da Mona. Momma say it be hard to be on the dwool cuz she not gets aww of dem. But now tis fixed so we gets to go on agen!

  Lots happened wen we werent writin. For one, I gets a new brudder! He awso come fwom da rescoo ranch (i tinks dats wat momma caws da place she gots us) We bof "Barni dawgs". Wadeber dat is... I's so hapi he's here! We pway pway pway aww da times... cept wen I tek my naps.. den he steps on me.. an pulls on my ears... sum days i dun mind... sum days i do.. depends on my moods... I's still a diva after all!
  ----
  Monique here.. yup! Al and I finally caved in and got doggy#2! His name is Potato.. and the name suits him well so we didn't bother changing it. LOL!  He's a bull terrier/basset mix. You can tell by his "spud mckenzie dog" face and his basset nose and feet. Al and I adore him! He's still very much a puppy at 10months old and the most loving dog I've ever met! He's got the cutest little whine that would make your heart melt. He was so easy to housebreak and doesnt make a fuss when he's crated during the day (I'd love to have him run around with his sister when we're away at work.. but he ate our couch.. LOL!) But he's such a good little boy anyway. I've seen a huge change in Mona's behavior when we took Potato in. She's so much more active now.. they would engage in the "basset 250" every morning while I get ready for work (it's not a full on 500 since they can only run to and from our living room of our tiny one-bedroom apartment.. LOL!) and she seems happier and more
 secure now that she has someone to hang around with while mom and dad's out working. They would "alligator mouth" each other until they're both tired and then would plomp down the floor for a nap. Anyway, there's so much more to tell but I just thought I'd introduce our beloved Potato to the DD... =) Here's a picture of them napping after romping around.

 between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99