[Dailydrool] Socks

Courtney Willard courtney_willard at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 17 07:05:25 PDT 2008

First of all, thanks to all of you have responded to my colitis question. You have all been a huge help! I wanted to add to the sock stories. My basset Maggie loves socks. She likes them clean, dirty, whatever. But my other basset Franny, she could care less. That's past tense. I found her and Maggie playing tug-of-war with one of my socks the other day. It's now about three times longer than it should be.  And when I yelled at them, they just ran off, all excited, like we were playing chase. Great.

Courtney
Momslave to Gilbert, Maggie and Franny