[Dailydrool] Uh-oh

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu Apr 17 05:27:04 PDT 2008

Pssst!!!!  It's me Clyde Kadiddlehopper.  The blondeslave has really
done it THIS time.  We have 2 copies of Bella Basset Ballerina up for
adoption.  The blondeslave accidently had one person on the list twice
with a different last name because of an e-mail address different than
the person's name(now I'm confused) and one person couldn't take their
copy because of financial issues(boy, we've all been there).  So if
there's a Drooler would like to adopt one or both of these signed copies
please e-mail the blondeslave.