[Dailydrool] Frustration with Rescue

Chris Dowd cdowd_postalpros at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 14:37:15 PDT 2008

Lots of "home visit" drool being sent to you.  Thank you for your persistence is helping to eduction them.  I can undersand people not knowing things - such as what pano is - but if they are unwilling to be educated I have a big probelm with them.

I think Howie will secretly thank you for getting him a 4-legged buddy.  Althuogh he'll probably make you pay in one way or another!  And 2 are so much fun.

All pawsies crossed that you are soon a 2 houndie household.

Chris