[Dailydrool] zelda

Sauble sauble at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 17 21:19:52 PDT 2008

      Subject: LOTS OF DROOL FOR ZELDA
      From: Sauble <sauble at shaw.ca>
      Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 10:18:29 -0700

Lots and lots of drool and prayers for Zelda.
Anyway I have gotten to Victoria and I think a friend is moving out too with her Bloodhound and dapper Basset so that will be good. Lost 99 percent of time. Same as Calgary it's built on a circle cuz I hit a back shortcut and end up back where I started. Poor becky is waiting for my dil to build steps for becky to get on the bed. I almost need a 'lift' too a son put it on a bedframe stating it would ruin the carpet?
That was why I took it off in Calgary.
Anyway last night I saw a baby black/brown 10 week old basset down the street and we are going to get
a pic of the young and old. H e's a beauty.  When they're babies they look like china dolls and all ears . His are black and I told the owner about this site. The basset's name is Luther - they lost their other one recently.
Lots of trails and magnolias out here - trails I'm a bit leery of but it is a quiet/older neighbourhood so is quiet . Houdini I think is in  training for the 2010 olympics   cuz when grandson comes down she's up as high as she can get. Gets out but comes back. Bandit another son's cat and she got into a caterwalling/hissing fit. So not good but she stayed on top of fridge and they glared at each other around corners.

Lots of  drool to all sick dogs .
Georgie and Miss Becky