[Dailydrool] Sirius as "the boy who cried woof"

Psy1801 at aol.com Psy1801 at aol.com
Thu Apr 17 20:11:50 PDT 2008

Hi, it's Sirius.  Dis mornin I got up wit da dad, give mom a snooter  kiss,
and I go wander around da house.  I go in da room wit da water an  stuff, an I
find lots and lots a paper to pway wit and tear up and stuff...but i  dont no
da door it close and i cant get out.  so i woof, woof, woof,  woof...and da
dad say, sirius--come here, but i just woof, woof, woof...and he  keep callin
and i keep woofin...after nickzillion years he say, oh, sirius, you  stuck in da
batroom.  and he let me out.  you slabes gotta keep a  better eye on me, i
dont got no posable tumbs you no.  i cant open  doors.

so my momperson say it because i like da boy dat cry woof..i cry woof all  da
time, so dey not no i in trouble when dey hear woof.

da peeples be cleanin da kitchen later an i got into moms wallet and da
sticky papers you put on da stuff you gib the mailman...so i gotta go to  jail.  i
be out now.  mom say parole.  she see what i do  next.

oh--da momperson want to no how she get picture ob me on drool--she say all
you guys so cute like me.  brudder elwood, you look like a friend.

snooters ( i dont drool much yet).. mom say she make fair trade, i can  drool
when dey send my brains.

listings at AOL Autos.