[Dailydrool] depressed

reva fuller reva_fuller at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 09:39:02 PDT 2008

 hello droolers, my name is reva & the mom of abbey. i just found out on good friday that i have colon cancer,i had surgery on april fools day and i had 4 lymp nodes come back postivie so i'm gonein 2 have 2 go thru 6 months of chemo. my husband is in iraq & my baby girl abbey just seems so depressed because i haven't been able 2 bend down for hugs & kisses are lift her in bed with me.... omg it's so hard for the both of us.... shes so use 2 sitting or layin in my lap.... and  havein mom all the time.  so if all of u could send  some healing drool   & also prayers !!!   thanks droolers....reva