[Dailydrool] Impawtant

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Fri Apr 25 14:04:42 PDT 2008

I have a impawtant thing that I wanna say.  I, Maggie, will twade one bratty
sister for a pre-arranged amounts of tweets.  Mazzie is 4 1/2 years old and
has lots of good qwalities... Let's see----------she makes a gweat awarm
clock at 7 am ebery day whining, she can howl really well, she begs for
tweats so you would get more too, she keeps the recliner warm, she gets some
foods out of the twash so it doesn't have to be taken outs as much, she
washes the windows with drool, she doesn't shed thats much, and she likes to
play with toyz.  Now, I will make a twade for one pain in the hiney sister
who pees on my bed, um, I mean with lots of goods qwaulities, for let's
say--a years worf of snausages,,,,,,,,no make that pupcorn.....no hows about
maken it beggin stwips.  Oooh, I hears Mommy, Got's to go.
Bark at ya later,
Maggie Mae LaRock