[Dailydrool] Noses/hormones

Sue Pearson suepearson at shadowhome.demon.co.uk
Sat Apr 26 00:06:00 PDT 2008

When I first got Georgina ATB she had a nice dark nose, she was spayed as
soon after she finished her season as the vet would and her nose gradually
became lighter and lighter with a few darker spots.  I never had Chippa ATB
done with his heart condition and Georgie already done and he remained a
dark brown nose until he went to the bridge, in fact my neighbours always
knew whose head was poking out the cat flap by the colour of the nose as
their muzzles were both white.  Winnie was spayed in rescue and I got her
with the stitches still in, her nose was a dark brown but now 18 months
later her nose is a lot paler with a few dark patches just like Georgina's
was.  I put it down to the lack of hormones, any one else noticed this.
Chippa being intact was never a problem although he would become slightly
interested in Georgina every so often, he was quickly put in his place, It
was worse for John the c at t who had had no boy bits since he was a kitten but
whenever he came in soaking wet (this is England remember) Chippa would
immediately start humping him, obviously wet cat smells like bitch in
season.

Sue
Winnie
John the c at t

--
It has removed 2511 spam emails to date.