[Dailydrool] It is working...KEEP STOMPIN

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Sat Apr 26 00:01:42 PDT 2008

MOOOOO. My house has been overrun! The slaves just got back from the
pawction a little while ago and are happy that folks bid really well and
that they shopped even better. Auntie Kay is the best hawker!! That is all
that they keep saying, she is amazing..that Lisa and Auntie Ilene were
really nice, did a wonderful job (sold more basset crap than any other BW
dinner) and they are very gratefull to them and the nice folks who helped,
including my Aunties Cathy and Kathy and Angelika...and Uncle Paul and his
friend.and especially the Irish Groves...that Uncle Frank was one of the
first ones there and the last to leave and Auntie Moosebarb who is, well,
still here !! ...and Auntie Xandy Bear's Sharon and my Sharon....and
Marion....ok, it is late I know I am gonna leave somebody out.....I'm sorry.

..but my daughter, Petunia is here, with Chunky and Fannie May and Chunky
who is moving to Ohio where I get to see him in a couple weeks...and Rollins
who is hiding and Bonkie who I know! I'm getting ready for tomorrow...gotta
snooze....ah...Aunt Taco WOOF Bell is here. Live is good. She gets to RIDE
in the pawrade tomorrow. I hopes she has fun.......cause she and I are still
the only 10 times BoardWaddlers she slave could find!

It appears to be working. Rain is predicted for tomorrow at 5! So if
everybody stays and helps clean up.......we should be aok! STOMP NO RAIN
STOMP NO RAIN...

...now when do I get to start drooling on the quilt she slave bought. Auntie
Amanda set her up, big.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with EVERYBODY....TODAY
NO  RAIN STOMP NO RAIN