[Dailydrool] Hawaii

Sarah Frioux sarah.methe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 07:43:07 PDT 2008

A few other thoughts on the pet moving process...

Airport release is great - if you have a house to go to when you land.
However, due to the intricacies of Army housing policies and the excess of
on-post housing here, we had no home until we officially in-processed. So,
you'll need to find a kennel to hold the pets until you have a home. MWR
runs a kennel just across the street from the quarantine station, but it is
pricey and complicated to get a reservation (or it was 3 years ago.) I had
done all of the work for the airport release, but ended up keeping Othello
in quarantine for 10 days anyway because it was cheaper than a regular
kennel.

Check out the Navy's MWR Hawaii web site and the Dept of Agriculture's
online information. Or feel free to email me directly if you have any other
questions.

Sarah and the boys, who are not looking forward to their upcoming move back
to the mainland.
Koa - http://www.dogster.com/?216500.
Othello - http://www.catster.com/?77690