[Dailydrool] Oprah...

Jeff and Kathy jkdjf at tds.net
Mon Apr 28 09:42:28 PDT 2008

I saw where Oprah is having a follow up show on puppy mills today. The Richmond SPCA is going to be on at sometime in the show.  Hope Brudder Elwood keeps improving.  We just kept on checking e-mail over the weekend to see how he was. Boy I don't know how Vets can figure out what the culprits are for these sicknesses. Seems to be a lot of plants etc. that they can eat that make them sick. I have one of the crotons plants too and didn't realize that they were poisonous but also this time of year lots of people put poison out for mice and chipmunks etc. I believe that Daisy Mae would eat anything or at least chew it. And I have one more thing i want to ask and that is if anyone else has trouble with their basset digging holes in their bedspreads. I have had to buy a couple comforters because before Daisy will lay down she has to go in circles digging and she tears holes in the comforter and pulls all the stuffing out. Love and Drool to all.  Kathy & Daisy Mae (I'm just trying to get comfortable and having too much fun)