[Dailydrool] Remarkable

Laurie A Diehl diehllau at msu.edu
Mon Apr 28 10:52:52 PDT 2008

This weekend while fixing myself a meal I feed Lance a couple of cherry
tomatoes as he loves to share the tomato harvest in the summer. Yesterday
while waiting for him to finish his business and come back in, my nerves
jumped as I saw some blood red something in his stool. I put on my shoes to
go investigate and there on top of his poop pile was a perfect unblemished
cherry tomato. How does that make it all the way through the dog without
harm?

Laurie and Lance (I'm very careful) in Kalamazoo