[Dailydrool] 10th Annual Basset Blast with Awesome Raffles

rescue at wabr.net rescue at wabr.net
Mon Apr 28 11:05:26 PDT 2008

Wow, here it is our 10 Annual Basset Blast  We were reminiscing about our 1st Annual Basset Blast, and all the changes - What fun.

The 10 Annual Basset Blast is May 17.  Our flyer with the goodie information is on our website www.wabr.net

This year we have 20 Fabulous Raffles - from basic basset to basset lovers needs (car ramps, big beds, pet stairs, have to have figurines, pictures, etc).  To a awesome hand made basset quilt, just made for our Ole" theme this year.  Oh, and a Mexican gourmet raffle.  Plus a prized new Pet Dyson vacuum.

Photos, and additional detail are on our website - www.wabr.net

$1 per ticket, 6 for $5 or 12 tickets for $10. Buy online with Paypal or mail check.  Open to all US residents, age 18.  Need not be Present to Win.

Join our 10th Anniversary Basset Ole' celebration and remember to check out our awesome Raffles.  There has to be something special you have to have.

Pat

Washington Basset Rescue
www.wabr.net