[Dailydrool] Sad

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at verizon.net
Tue Apr 29 12:24:49 PDT 2008

I'm so sorry to hear about Gary's passing.  Can someone please let me know their last name so I can send Nancy a card at the address previously posted?

I'm also sorry to hear Brudder Elwood had a setback, and that Debbie had to deal with all of this in the middle of tornadoes.  Hope all the Droolers in that area are OK.  Geoffrey, Molly, and Henry are still sending all the drool they can produce for a full recovery.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Dub-Dub, Lisa (ATB))